Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme

I got this from Julie and thought it would be fun to answer.

4 jobs that you have had in your lifetime
Counselor, Usborne Book Consultant, Home Day Care Provider, Hallmark Sales Clerk.

4 movies that you could watch over and over
I almost never watch movies...now if you would have asked me about books...!

4 places that you have lived
Plainfield, IL, Elmhurst, IL, Seville, Spain, Cedar Rapids, IA

4 TV shows that you love to watch
Lost, 24, CSI, Law & Order SVU

4 places that you have been on vacation
Madison, Wisc, Wisc Dells, Mexico, Cleveland, Ohio

4 websites that you visit daily
Knittinghelp.com, hmm....can't really think of anyothers...unless you count my email server.

4 of your favorite foods
Cheese, Italian Food!, Popcorn, and Chocolate.

4 places that you would rather be right now
A warm tropical beach with my books and/or knitting, snuggled on my sofa by my fireplace with my books and/or knitting, at a favorite coffee shop with girlfriends, in bed! (it's midnight! What the heck am I doing up?!)

4 bloggers who you are tagging
Hmmm....I don't know. I will leave it up to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from KH. I loved your blog. Many years ago I too worked at Halmark. Not my most favorite job. What makes them think that if I don't want to dust my relatively uncluttered house I would want to dust the 5 million nick knacks in their store.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home