Friday, February 17, 2006

Knitting Olympics Sweater

Wow it has been a while since I have posted! I was having some major computer issues. It had to be repaired twice...hopefully we will be set from here on out!

Now for my progress on Madison's Sweater for the Knitting Olympics.



I have finished the front of my first ever sweater and my first ever Intarsia project. I definately learned some things about intarsia do's and don'ts in doing this project. I tried carrying the main color yarn and that definatly was not the best choice. It still looks ok...but it would have looked better if I hadn't. Madison loves it which is what counts.

I am half way through one sleeve. Don't know if this one is going to be done by the end of the Olympics or not. I am sure glad I choose a child'd sweater!

1 Comments:

Blogger RhettaRic said...

it's gorgeous!! AND I love the name Madison!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home