Monday, February 20, 2006

I just got a new book!!!



I have realized lately thatt aside from a pair of socks and slippers I have never knit anything for the men in my life. I am forever making pretty scarves and ponchos and the like for my daughter. So I saw this book while I was in the library the other day and checked it out. I absolutely loved the sweaters in this book and would love to see my husband and sons in all of them! (Oh to find the time.) Anyways I handed the book to my husband to ask him if he would like me to make one for him. He shrugged and didn't really look at it. After asking a few times he finally looked at it. Occasionally he would lean over and say "You can make that?" And I would just smile and nod. When he finished he handed me the book and said "You may want to get that book!" So I did! Here are two of my favorites from the book. This one I would LOVE to make for my both my little boys. (There is also a pattern for an adult but my husband won't wear a vest....(Silly boy.)



This is by far my favorite (today at least) for my husband.


So many sweaters...so little time.

2 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

That looks like a great book - I'll have to check it out sometime! I wanted to let you know that you are all signed up for the sock-a-month knitalong. Can't wait to see your first pair!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like the boy's sweater. Just hopped over and put a hold on the book at my local library.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home