Monday, March 13, 2006

A Little Knitting Related Sewing

I had bought some fat quarter bundles a while ago with the plans of making some needle cases for my dpns, crochet hooks and addis, and finally got around to it this past weekend. I wanted logs of pockets so I could add in the needles and hooks I have yet to purchase! I am pretty pleased with how well they turned out.
Here are all the cases I made over the weekend. The wine colored one in the picture above and in this picture is mine. I made the brown one for my mom and the Disney Princess one is for my 5 yo daughters paint brushes. I was surprised at how quickly they were to make. I did all of them in one afternoon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carmell said...

WTG! i desprately need to make one of these for my dpns!!! i have 2 baskets that are both overflowing...

i got the pattern for the bags out of the book Kint One, Felt Two.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

dammit you know i meant Knit

4:35 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

how much fabric did you use?

7:20 AM  
Blogger Knittinreed said...

Nice Job!!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home