Friday, June 02, 2006

Coffee Heaven

Remember I promised to tell you about the coffee we received from Boca Java.



Just look at all that! When I opened up the box it smelled so heavenly! I don't know who was more excited about it...my husband or me! As a matter of fact, notice in the picture one of the packages is already opened? My dear husband showed all the restraint of a 5 year old and ripped into Pajama Passion before I was even able to arrange the picture!
Anyways, I don't think I have ever really 'fessed up to my lazy side. Well, lazy might be a bit harsh. But rarely do I brew coffee at home. I like to get my coffee from the baristas at some of the better coffee houses around town. It's just easier. You don't need to grind the bean, or clean up the grinder or the pot....just enjoy. And usually it is a better pot of coffee. Well, let me tell you that is all achangin' at our house! This coffee is that good! Ya know how some coffees have the bitter after taste to it? (one I have actually grown to like but my hubby can't stand.) Not this one. I just brewed up our last pot of Pajama Passion! I am about to leave for my women's Friday morning bible study and I am wondering if the hostess would be offended if I brought my own coffee....

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

ITA Vickie...since I got my Boca Java I've been brewing coffee at home almost every day...which was previously unheard of. ;)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home