Thursday, May 18, 2006

What a bad little blogger I am!

I have neglect this blog for a week. Shame on me. In my defense I have been busy....just not busy knitting. As a matter of fact I didn't even GET STARTED on the Mother's day knitting I had planned to do. So all the moms in my family received non-knitted gifts. Isn't that sad!

So what can I say for myself? Well I really have been busy! I am a support and recovery director at my church. We have support groups that run three times a year. Our Kick off of new groups is this tonight so I am busy promoting, organizing, etc. This promotion had me filling in for my pastor on Sunday so I could talk about Support and Recovery from Stage. Since this is all new to me having rarely been on stage before at church and certainly never having been "pastor" this was quite an undertaking for me. (and I don't think I want to rush back up there!!! Although it did go well!)

Also I have some pretty cute pictures to show you. (As soon as I get my camara plugged in that is!) My 4 yo daughter was in her very first dance recital! She was adorable. I promise to post pictures!

I also have to show you the huge amount of coffee that has arrived at my house! I was very impressed and the smell was amazing just opening up the box! Naturally we had to dive right in a try some. My husband picked Pajama Passion and it is yummy! I am a coffee snob (Hmm...Coffee snob...yarn snob...I am beginning to see a pattern!) And I really like this coffee. As a matter of fact...I think I am going to brew some up right now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you lucky duck you ;) all that coffee sound delicious! Can't wait to see those cute pics!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i said that.....your SP8

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home