Monday, June 05, 2006

Queen Kahuna Socks



Here is my lates work in progress... pair of socks using Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes & Heels technique for knitting two socks at the same time on two circular needles. I have to say I am loving this technique. I have been suffering from second sock syndrome recently. By the time I get around to the second sock I have already forgotten some of the details from the first sock, so the best I can hope for is that the second sock comes close to the first. So far this technique seems like a winner.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite tecnique is the magic loop... doing socks on circs is the bomb! ;) lookin' good... and look at all that coffe on the previous post. WOW!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Socks look great. I would love to learn two at once. Sure would cure that SSS!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're looking great and they look soooo soft!

9:02 AM  
Blogger vickthompson said...

The book is very very clear. She can take what seems like a single step and break it down even further. It is very easy to follow. And she has pictures for every step. I really like this book!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socks are looking good! I've not yet tried Queen's socknitting technique...do you like it? I must look into ordering the book!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home