Friday, December 01, 2006

Do Homeschoolers Have Snow Days?





You bet they do!!!!! Today was our first snow of the year and it was a big one. My husband couldn't even get out of town to make it in to work. He ended up working from home. The kids were simply too excited looking out they window at all the other children playing in the snow and they just looked pitiful. So after a debate that would have made a politician proud, my 7 yo won an early "recess" to play in the snow. I figured after the speech he gave me...he earned it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your homeschoolers got a snow day? Lucky kids. :o) My boys worked for a couple of hours before I let them lose to freeze outside. They had a lot of fun, but we had much less snow than you did - it was mostly ice, but my kiddos don't know the difference.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home