Thursday, October 26, 2006

Clapotis est fini.


I am pretty happy with it. I used Mmmalabrigo is "dusty." It took three skeins and a smidgen from a 4th. So I have almost a full skein of this color way left. It is super soft and it just begs to be snuggled up in. My only thing is I am not sure I am going to use this. I so wanted to when I started. But now I have tried wearing it as a scarf...too bulky. And as a wrap over my coat, it is still pretty bulky. The weather still isn't cold enough to use it so maybe when it gets colder....that bulky wrap will look just perfect. Right now it is hanging in my coat closet and I pet it everytime I get something from the closet.

So now what should I do with almost a full skein of Mmmmalabrigo? Mittens maybe?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Clapotis! It is very beautiful so I do hope that you get to wear it.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sooooo pretty! I hope you can find a way to get some use out of it.

I think mittens out of what's left would be lovely!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Mmmmalabrigo! Clapotis has been on my list for a long time - that really looks warm and cozy.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oooooo, pretty!!!!!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is sooo pretty! I just finished one in blue but I love your colors. I've worn mine quite a few times and I love it. I hope you get to wear yours.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home