Monday, October 30, 2006

More Memes

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Vicki

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. I usually find myself crying at some point during church and my son had his soccer award ceremony yesterday. All the kids got trophies...the community center doesn't even keep score...But he was SO proud of his trophy....I couldn't help but tear up.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? A couple...You're reading one of them. I also keep a Prayer Journal.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, and my appendix, too.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? A bowl of organic whole grain flakes cereal piled with lots of fresh organic fruit. Usually bananas, strawberries and raisins....Yummmy!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. But then again I rarely wear tie shoes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well I guess that depends on how you mean. I am pretty much a wimp physically....but I feel my 4' 10" status gives me a decent excuse there. I would like to think I am strong emotionally.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ice Cream in itself is a favorite. Now with places like Cold Stone I don't think I ever get the same type twice.

14. SHOE SIZE? 4-5

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I talk too much. I am not very patient with my kids.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I am lucky to have all the important people in my life close to me. I guess I miss being able to get to know my grandfather. He passed when I was just a kid.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans, and a pink and brown blouse. No shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My kids playing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? some pretty earthy colors.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My pastor who is also my boss. I misplaced my church keys and it turns out they were at his house.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their confidence

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Absolutely!! I think I stole it from a number of people I like! Amber, Julie and Andrea!

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Tea both Hot and Iced, I also drink a lot of water.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Sports? Does knitting qualify?

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel

30. HAT SIZE? Why would I know this??

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yep. I am blind as a bat with out them.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Depends on my mood. My favorites change probably daily. Typically I love Italian, Mexican, Thai,....

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

34. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD THAT BE? I have no idea. Probably someplace warmer because I hate winter.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Except from my DH...then kisses.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream!

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #38

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? You'll be sorry you asked! The Connecting Church by Randy Frezee, From Playpen to Podium by Jeff Myers, The Brethran by Beverly Lewis, I am forgeting something....But I am too lazy to run up and check my nightstand.

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Cold Case and Without a Trace

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My children laughing

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Beatles hands down!

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Seville, Spain

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm....Julie replyed that it is her ability to teach herself whatever she wants to know. While being at risk of looking unoriginal....I would probably say the same thing. I am an avid reader and pretty much teach myself whatever it is I want to learn.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Illinois

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one ... I took it upon myself to swipe it from Julie's, Andrea's and Amber's blogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Very interesting! The most interesting new thing I learned about you is that you are 4'10" - that makes me, at 5'0" feel very tall LOL.
Jane

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitting is definitely a sport! ;-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

I'm like you, I always cry during church! It's a sign that God is touching my heart!
You up for some fun?! Join us in the contest on my blog! I'm announcing the other prize next week!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home