Thursday, June 15, 2006

Surprises in the mail!!!!!

My secret pal must be a mind reader. I have no doubt she is! Check out this amazing package I just got in the mail.

She sent me 8 balls....yes 8 of Patons Encore in the prettiest softest green. And the pattern for Green Gables! I have been eyeing this pattern and trying to be strong! (I'm tellin' you...a mind reader!) I have to tell you, S.P., you are not only the best SP a knitter could have...but my DH is thrilled with you as well...(after all, we all know I would not have been able to hold off for too long!)
Now you would think this was enough but NO! She also sent 8 balls of Knit Picks Crayon. Now my DS is also loving you because I had made his sister the heart hoodie from knit picks. Ever since the pattern arrived and he learned there was a car motif he has been begging me to make him a hoodie too! How did you know?
However I am now wishing I had mind reading abilities because look what else she sent! A Do-Not-Open-'til-July Hint Gift! Torture! I will be strong though. I will not fall to temptation!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

VERY nice SP gift! Can't wait to see you start that Green Gable!

Your SP Hostess

1:51 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

Crap! i left a messege by accident!then i tried to delete it and it wouldn't!!!!! eek! Well, I am so glad you like the gift. :) It is my pleasure to spoil you.....
wounder what in the hint gift????
Muhahahah

2:08 PM  
Blogger essjay said...

WOW! What a great gift!! I wouldn't be able to make it with that hint gift - I'd make my husband take it to work!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts! And, how fun -- a secret hint package!!! Cool!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Sweet child o' mine guns 'n roses Philadelphia earned income tax form windham county connecticut driveway contractor Maui vacation package air Alarm car talking Tires for 2003 jeep liberty Plastic surgery for acne scar car tv wholesale

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home