Sunday, October 15, 2006

Secret Pal 9 Contest

Patty, my SP9 hostess has already started a contest. So I think I will be getting this in just at the deadline.(I hope) But here it is either way.

Actor - I don't really have a favorite Actor or Actress. Heck I don't even know the names of half the actors in my favorite programs.
Actress - Ditto my answer for the actor.
Animal -I LOVE alpaca. I got to visit an alpaca farm here in the burbs and they were fabulous animals. I just wanted to take one home.
Band - Third Day and Mercy Me Both are Contemporary Christian Artists.
Beverage - Chai Tea Latte is my favorite indulgance.
Book - I am such an avid reader I really can't pick one. I can give you my two favorite authors...Francine Rivers, who is a Christian Novelist and Jodi Picoult
Bubble Bath - YES!
Candy - Organic Dark Chocolate! Yummy and good for you! Too bad it doesn't come without caleries!
Color - Burgundy or Wine colored
Flower - Lilies and Orchids
Food - Italian.
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees
Lotion -Can't really say I have a favorite. I tend to buy lotions on impulse because I like the scent or even the look of the bottle. (I know I'm weird.)
Movie - I'm drawing a bit of a blank here. The kids and I love to watch Chronicles of Narnia.
Song - I can only Imagine by Mercy Me
TV Show - LOST and 24
Vacation Spot - Hmmm...About the only place we actually go is Wisconsin Dells with the kids. My dream would be to travel Europe with my husband. Maybe someday when we are so rich we don't have to work anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home