Saturday, August 19, 2006

Secret Pal 8 comes to a close.

I got my final Secret Pal gift and it was as fabulous as all my other packages. I am really lucky! Take a peek at all I got!

If you remember my Hint Gift from my last Secret Pal package it was two skeins of sock yarn.....I guessed socks and I was right. My Pal, Cath sent me a great sock package. She sent a skein of Lion Brand magic stripes for the kids. What makes this fun is that the first pair of socks I made were out of this yarn in this same colorway. And I still wear them! So the kids and I will have matching socks! She also sent 2 skeins of Sock Landscapes from Knit Picks. And a ball of Fleece Artist Merino Sock yarn is such a pretty soft colorway. I am excited about all the socks I can make now!!! She also included two pretty stitch markers that would be perfect for sock knitting and a handmade sock bag for sock knitting on the go. The sock pattern is great. I now need to decide which yarn to use for it! And then as an extra she sent the new glampyre pattern!!! I LOVE this pattern.
Oh...and check this out. That cute sock bag is reversible! VERY cool!

Cath, you have been absolutely the best secret pal! I am so glad we were paired. I feel like the best gift I have received through secret pal, is meeting my new friend! (I know. My husband tells me I am sappy.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i'm so glad you liked your last package :) i feel like i am have made a friend too! I am also a sappy person ;)

1:39 PM  
Blogger essjay said...

Great gift!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home