Saturday, August 05, 2006

Yarn Mail

I got ymail! Two packages!! Lookie what I got! The first one is my Traveling Women's Swap from Knit the Classics. My secret "traveler" was Christine. Check out the goodies. Christine sent the book "Education Alice" by Alice Steinback. I can't wait to curl up with this one! She also sent two skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca! Something elses wonderful to "curl up with!" Chocolate was included in the package however at the time of this photographing it was returning to its solid form in the fridge! The package was delivered on a 100 degree day! My husband and I enjoyed it later that evening...Yumm! Thank you, Christine! They were awesome choices!

This next package is from Kim, my Stitch Marker Exchange Partner. What a fun package to receive...Firstly I was amazed by how fast Kim was in getting this out! I am so sorry, Kim, that I have not been as speedy! It will be coming soon though.

This package is great! Thank you so much, Kim! I received two packages of spinning fiber. Both are llama and they are so soft! I couldn't wait to get my fingers into them! She sent my two sets of stitch markers in a cute little red pouch!

Sorry the pictures are so fuzzy. But trust me they are really cute. I love the little green face.
And isn't this brown set so pretty! The little charm says "believe." And take a look at this sock keychain...
The socks can be swaped out. Aren't they cute?
More thanks to both of you! You ladies are awesome!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

Love it! waht a loot ;)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome goodies! Those stitch markers are cute!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

Oh my...I'm loving all of your knitty goodies!!!!
I am so in love with Blue Sky yarns!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger essjay said...

Those little socks are CUTE! What great gifts!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home