Monday, July 31, 2006

You're in the right place!

How do you like my new look? Pretty good, huh? A few weeks ago I stumbled on Karen's Blog and noticed that she designed graphics for knitters blogs on the side. Well since you couldn't get more boring than my plain white blog, I decided to have her make me a banner and button! Didn't she do an awesome job? I decided to re-title the blog "Fiber Therapy" since I had been a full time Therapist before kids and still dabble in counseling and mental health in my part time role as Support & Recovery Director at my church. Being a busy mom, I often need my own escape and all things fiber have pretty much been my therapy...so with that theme, she was off and running. Thanks Karen, It looks great!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice header :) And I love the name! Very creative.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

love the new look! and if you want to know the code to get the blogger stuff off of the top... i know that... just email me ;)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm so glad you are happy with your new look!!! I thought your new title was terrific too. Enjoy your "new" blog!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

I love the new look!!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger essjay said...

It looks wonderful!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home