Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to me!

Well...actually I missed it! I missed my own blogiversary. January 16th was my very first post. But with my crazy life....I have been caring for sick kids, homeschooling....oh and the house doesn't clean itself. And I am now in the process of going back to work as a counselor. When I worked previously, I was part of community mental health which is state paid. This time I will be in the private sector, so now I am filling out countless forms for managed care networks. Nightmare!

So in celebration here is my Year In Review! (as stolen from Gimmesanity.)

Instructions — Copy the first sentence that you posted in each month of 2006.

January
The first post is always the hardest to write.
February
I don't think I will ever finish this sock.
March
I usually say I am a self taught knitter, but that is not entirely true.
April
Illnesses and traveling have kept blogging and knitting at a minimum lately.
May
This room was completely empty Saturday!
June
Remember I promised to tell you about the coffee we received from Boca Java?
July
So are you up for a mystery or two?
August
I joined! Did you?
September
Thank you all for the well wishes for Ophelia.
October
I had so much fun with Secret Pal 8 that I decided to join SP 9!
November
The mailman has been busy bring fabulous packages to my house.
December
Do Homeschoolers have snowdays? You bet they do!!!!

So there you have it....my first year of blogging in a nutshell....

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Happy blogiverary!! :)

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!! Mine's coming up on the 28th! It's hard to believe it has been a whole year already!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

yeah! can't wait to read many more years!

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you again! You should be getting a package pretty soon!

And happy Blogiversary!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! I have to do this too in May. Happy Blogiversary!!!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Happy Blogiversary!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Going back to work, huh? I used to work (occupational therapist) for a school district and the lack of paperwork was really nice. I'm sure it'll take some getting used to, but I hope you enjoy working again.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home