Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Resurrecting a long deserted blog.

HELLO...........
What a terrible blogger I have been! I can't believe how long I have deserted this little blog. I have no excuse except a crazy life. Since I have blogged last I have returned to work full time as a therapist, the kids have gone off to school full time! All three of them! YIKES! This has all been a huge adjustment for all of us, since previously we had all been home! The kids are now in Montessori school and they absolutely love it! The littlest is in Primary which is prek/k and the older two are in Elementary which in the 6-9 year old classroom (1st-3rd grade in traditional school).

Besides school and work, I have been knitting, and sewing! And promise to post some of my FOs soon. But since I have nothing to show for myself now I will share one of my favorite new blogs. http://montessoribyhand.blogspot.com Between my fascination with all things Montessori and my obsession with knitting and sewing this is a daily read for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg McElwee said...

Thanks - I'm so glad you like the blog, and so happy to hear that your children are enjoying Montessori school. Looking forward to seeing your fiber creations!

xo, Meg

9:42 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

welcome back Vicki! great to see you blogging again ;)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home